Western Tidewater Free Clinic (WTFC) is located in Suffolk, VA. Its mission is to provide high-quality, non-emergency health care to the residents of Western Tidewater who cannot otherwise afford it.
Pharmacy Technician– 40 hours/week (Full-time with benefits)
WTFC is seeking a Registered Nurse full time w/benefits to work 36 hours per week.
The Pharmacy Technician will perform functions related to the procurement and tracking of free medications for qualifying patients from various pharmaceutical companies through Rx Partnership. This position requires use of QS1, TPC, Epic and Allscripts software. This position will have direct supervision from a Pharmacist when the Pharmacy is open. Western Tidewater is a free clinic and the applicant must be mission minded. See our web site at wtfreeclinic.org to learn more.
The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years experience in working in a TPC or Pharmaceutical Assistance Program and must be CPhT certified.
- Day-to-day operation of QS 1, TPC, Epic and Allscripts software.
- Screen patients for income level and determine whether or not patient qualifies for any patient assistance programs.
- Data entry of necessary information for QS1.
- Order medications from pharmaceutical companies’ patient assistance programs.
- Mange inventory of Rx Partnership medications.
- Assemble information from various sources for records and reports
- Complete required paperwork for each pharmaceutical company
- Attend pharmacy trainings and roundtables
- Operate standard office equipment (copier, fax)
- Liaising with doctors about prescriptions
- Maintaining computerized records
- Train others persons as needed on QS 1software
- Submit monthly internal reports on RxP productivity
- Other duties may include:
- Report writing
- Data collection
Complete benefits package with health, dental, and life insurance, 401K with Employer match plus Paid time Off policy for vacation, sick and holidays.
WTFC is a drug-free work place and is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with salary requirements and 3 references or fax to 757-923-1068.