Since opening in 2007, WTFC has provided care to over 5,300 unduplicated patients through over 150,000 on-site visits for medical, dental, vision, women’s health, mental health, and pharmacy consultation services.
Since the inception of our pharmacy assistance programs, Rx Partnership and the Medication Assistance Program, WTFC patients have received over 240,000 free medications with a retail value of over $45.4 million.
Patient 2018 demographics:
- 76% are over the age of 40
- 61% are women
- 37% are working full or part-time, many with more than one job
- 86% of patients live at or below 150% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL)-for a family of four, this would be an annual income of $37,650
- 62% of patients live at or below 100% of the FPL
- 64% are African American, 34% are Caucasian, and 2% are other races
Potential patients must be qualified to receive services at the Clinic. To meet eligibility requirements, patients must:
- Be adults, age 19-64
- Live in Suffolk, Franklin, Isle of Wight county or Southampton county
- Live at or below 200% of the FPL
- Have no health insurance
Volunteers are critical to the successful operation of WTFC. Since opening, volunteers have donated over 125,000 hours to improve the health and lives of patients. This time has a market value of over $3.9 million.
For more information about WTFC, please see our recent Annual Reports.
2017 State of the Mission
2016 State of the Mission
2015 State of the Mission
2014 State of the Mission
2013 State of the Mission
2012 State of the Mission