We appreciate the support of our community partners!
Thank you to our supportive community partners who help provide Western Tidewater Free Clinic (WTFC) patient services, including Sentara Obici Hospital and many medical specialists. It is through these partnerships that WTFC has been able to provide medical and dental care to over 5,000 low-income, uninsured residents of Western Tidewater.
In addition, our funders have invested in our vision of a healthy community and supported our values of excellence, unity of purpose, respect, diversity, integrity, and stewardship of all resources.
Sustaining Funding Partners:
- Obici Healthcare Foundation, Virginia Health Care Foundation, Virginia Association of Free and Charitable Clinics, Franklin-Southampton Charities, Camp Family Foundations, Sentara Health Foundation, Susan G. Komen/Tidewater Affiliate, Violet Greco Foundation, Beazley Foundation, Suffolk Foundation, Birdsong Trust Fund, Community Action Coalition of Virginia, Pruden Foundation, Richard Bennett Trust and other local foundations
- Bank of America Foundation, TowneBank Foundation, Sun Trust Foundation, and Farmers Bank
- Western Tidewater municipalities served by WTFC
- Western Tidewater civic groups, churches, and organizations
- Individuals and businesses
- United Way of South Hampton Roads and Franklin-Southampton Area United Way