Ways to Give
Thank you for your support of Western Tidewater Free Clinic (WTFC)! How far does your $1 go?
By the numbers:
- $1,200 = cost per patient per year
- $95 = cost per visit per patient
Please consider donating through any of the methods listed below. For more information contact Director of Development Ashley Greene at 757-923-1060 ext. 7025 or email@example.com.
- Monthly Recurring Gifts
- Making a recurring monthly donation using your credit card or personal bank account adds up over time and makes an incredible impact on our patients' lives. Consider the following monthly options:
- Credit Card Donation
- Credit card donations can be made online by clicking here or noted on WTFC remittance envelopes distributed in our letters and publications.
- Cash and Check Donations
- Donations of cash and checks are always gratefully accepted and can be mailed to 2019 Meade Parkway, Suffolk,
- A tribute gift is a great way to honor a loved one or friend and may be designated as either In Honor Of or In Memory Of. Your designee, or an appropriate family member, will be notified of your remembrance, although the gift amount is not disclosed. Tributes are recognized in our annual report. Any form of payment can be accepted as a tribute gift.
Gifts of stock, securities or bonds
Gifts of life insurance, IRA's or other retirement plans
Charitable donations are an excellent way to support WTFC while also protecting yourself and your heirs from unexpected tax obligations. Estate planning also benefits the Clinic's future financial health. Please remember to consult your financial adviser when considering this type of giving.
Are you a United Way donor at your place of employment? You can designate Western Tidewater Free Clinic as the agency recipient of that donation. If you are a state employee, choose CVCC Agency Code #05035 or WTFC on the Agency line. If you are a federal employee, note WTFC on the Agency line.
Ask your employer if your company has a program that matches your donation to WTFC. This is a great way to increase your donation at no extra cost to you!
Amazon Smile is a program that allows users to help Western Tidewater Free Clinic by shopping with Amazon. Nearly all purchases are eligible and Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase directly to our clinic. For a purchase to be eligible, you must shop via smile.amazon.com and when asked for a charity to support, search for “Western Tidewater Free Clinic” and it will direct you to support our organization. Please visit smile.amazon.com and start shopping today!
Amazon Wish List
WTFC also has a Wish List on Amazon if you would like to purchase in-kind donations to be shipped directly to the Clinic! Please click here to see our most recent Wish List!
The Clinic accepts in-kind donations of office, kitchen, bathroom, and cleaning supplies, as well as other items. In-kind donations allow the Clinic to keep operating expenses down and dedicate more funding to direct patient care.